Thursday, March 15, 2007

M.I.A. Invades SXSW!!! DAY ONE!!

So guys, Jagga and myself rocked day one at SXSW. And let me tell you...this shit is ALT.

We saw tons of ALTS on the plane ride down, but as soon as we got in the thick of it all, is was ALT-MANIA!!

If you thought Williamsburg or the LES was ALTcentral, you haven't seen anything until you've been to Austin.

So to sum up day one, we saw these guys:



Hot Club de Paris
Saw them for like 2 seconds, but what we heard was AWESOME!



The Rapture
DESTROYED AS USUAL!!



The Big Sleep
Always AMAZING!

On a side note, M.I.A. is too damn ALT for the TSA! I was rocking my pistol belt buckle and they took it away! They said it looked too real. Wanna know what I think? The security dudes were jealous of my ALTness and are sweatin' my style. You fucks! It's all right though, guys. I'm in the Belt buckle/ALT mecca so I'm sure I'll be able to get a new one!

OLD STYLE:


NEW STYLE:

KEEP IT GANGSTA!!

STAY ALT!!

No comments: